Firefox Guinness World Record Attempt

• Thread starter RyanJ
  • Start date
Has anyone else been following the Firefox Guinness World Record Attempt? I'm gonna put my name down just for the sake of it - plus if it goes through there would be an entry in the world record book that I actually contributed too :D

Anyone else interested / heard about it?

What is it? Have you got a link?

I love firefox, GIVE ME GIVE ME

Link above said:
Mozilla also plans to send video footage and photographs of Mozilla users hosting download parties [...].
OK, seriously now, download parties? That sounds completely ridiculous to me, but whatever.

Firefox is an awesome browser though, and I will download it whenever it comes out regardless of some silly "record."

I have signed up and can't wait for version 3. I've been using it for a couple of years now and it is great.

Do you all use the traditional theme, I have downloaded a cool one off their site.

JasonRox

Homework Helper
Gold Member
This makes no sense.

I can start my own site and let someone download some VB program I made, and then send my records and proof to Guiness, and I will hold the current title.

I'm not a fan of records like this because whatever the record turns out to be it might have been broken multiple times. It's just a matter of having transcripts, judges, and proofs.

Lame.

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This makes no sense.

I can start my own site and let someone download some VB program I made, and then send my records and proof to Guiness, and I will hold the current title.
Come back here and say that after you get a million people to download your program in one day.

And after you website has crashed!

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving