First time posting- M state metals

In summary, the idea of M state metals or mon-atomic metals being high spin superconductors and losing weight when heated to the point of reading negative on a scale is not a scientifically recognized concept. It is likely a pseudoscientific or quackery concept with no basis in reality. Further research and credible sources are needed to support this claim.
Smartoad
Could someone please explain to me the idea of M state metals, or Mon-atomic metals, I've heard that they were High Spin superconductors and that when heated they loose weight, so much so that the scale they are placed on reads negative.

So, my questions are: How is this possible, and Why on Earth have I not heard of this until now?

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.
I've never heard of either "m-state metals" or "high spin superconductors". Searching for both of these terms turns up a bunch of new-age/pseudoscience sites. As does most hits for "mon-atomic metals".

So the short answer is: These things are not real.

Smartoad said:
Ive heard ...
Heard where? You need to provide a citation to your source if you want to get a meaningful response.

What you are looking for may be anything from a real, but extremely obscure concept (low likelihood), to a Podkletnov lookalike, to complete and outright quackery (more likely).

1. What are M state metals?

M state metals are a group of minerals that exist in a unique state of matter, known as the "M-state". This state is characterized by the atoms of the metal being in a highly charged, high-spin state, which makes them more bioavailable and reactive in the body.

2. What are the benefits of consuming M state metals?

The consumption of M state metals has been reported to have various potential health benefits, such as improved cognitive function, increased energy, and enhanced overall well-being. These benefits are believed to be due to the high bioavailability and reactivity of M state metals in the body.

3. How are M state metals different from regular metals?

M state metals differ from regular metals in their physical and chemical properties. Regular metals exist in a stable, low-energy state, while M state metals exist in a highly charged, high-spin state. This makes them more reactive and bioavailable, and also gives them unique properties that regular metals do not possess.

4. What are some examples of M state metals?

Some examples of M state metals include gold, platinum, silver, and copper. These metals are commonly found in their regular state, but can also exist in the M-state form under certain conditions.

5. How can I obtain M state metals?

M state metals can be obtained through various methods, such as consuming certain foods and supplements, using specialized water filtration systems, or through alchemical processes. It is important to note that the safety and effectiveness of these methods have not been fully established, and further research is needed in this area.