Company taken over by French firm, building new factory with modern machinery

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Change
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
Our little company has been took over by the French, we are now a part of a multi national with plans for a massive new factory and state of the art machinery.
By heck i will be lost, i may have to retire my hammer and buy a tool kit.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Our little company has been took over by the French, we are now a part of a multi national with plans for a massive new factory and state of the art machinery.
By heck i will be lost, i may have to retire my hammer and buy a tool kit.
I hope this is good news for you!
 
Evo said:
I hope this is good news for you!

It seems this is a go ahead company, to start with we are having a new factory built,
the aim being to be in production by april next year.
 
I guess you'll just have to make due with 30 hour work weeks and 5 cig breaks per hour.
 
Cyrus said:
I guess you'll just have to make due with 30 hour work weeks and 5 cig breaks per hour.

Do not forget the wine.
 
Is your hammer big and red, and has "OFF" printed on it white letters?
 
I thought you were taken over by the French last year? :confused: Or was that just a visit where they were trying to decide if they wanted to acquire your company? I remember some discussion about you going to France to teach them how you do what you do so well.
 
Moonbear said:
I thought you were taken over by the French last year? :confused: Or was that just a visit where they were trying to decide if they wanted to acquire your company? I remember some discussion about you going to France to teach them how you do what you do so well.

:smile: Taken over by the french... :smile: :cry:

Upon arrival the french company promply surrendered.
 
Last edited:
Cyrus said:
:smile: Taken over by the french... :smile: :cry:

:smile: Nice Cyrus!
 
Cyrus said:
:
Upon arrival the french company promply surrendered.

:smile:
 
Moonbear said:
I thought you were taken over by the French last year? :confused: Or was that just a visit where they were trying to decide if they wanted to acquire your company? I remember some discussion about you going to France to teach them how you do what you do so well.

I thought it was pie in the sky, this French company is huge, i could only wonder why they would want a tiddler like us, now i understand we will be distributing their products as well as our own.
I doubt we could teach these guys any thing, as i am sure the British make mend an do method would horrify them.
 
Cyrus said:
:smile: Taken over by the french... :smile: :cry:

Upon arrival the french company promply surrendered.

Watch out for the scrap trifle bombs you have been painted.