There's a ton of calculus based textbooks out there. But if you do not detail why Resnick does not fit your bill, it will be hard to suggest a viable alternative.
I can tell you what I think are better text, but de gustibus...
So, French is a very good advice (all of his books are, bless him). It is in my opinion the best intro to physics one could desire. But for some it is too much verbose.
As far as all-in-one volumes go, I really liked Ohanian's Physics. I believe the second edition to be better than the more recent ones. You can find it used on amazon for a few cents. Three dollars shipped at home.
I also love Alonso and Finn's Fundamental University Physics - the three volume versions, sadly out of print and not easy to find at reasonable prices.
You can find, though, the single tome version "Physics" but it is a dumbed down version, especially in what where the contents of volume 2 (fields and waves) and volume 3 (quantum and statistical mechanics, essentially no longer included).
So, there you have it.
I hope you'll find one that fits your gustibus.