Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Funniest member - Artman, Danger, MIH, BobG, etc

1. Dec 1, 2005 #1

Staff: Mentor

Sorry for the etc... you know who you are, I was running out of space.

OK, it's going to be a fierce week. Here is your opportunity to strut your stuff.

Post your best posts here. I think this will be a fun stroll down memory lane for all of us!!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 1, 2005 #2
    Hmmmmmm, where should I begin...
  4. Dec 2, 2005 #3
    cheap shot at pengwuino:

5. Dec 2, 2005 #4

Gold Member

I should win by default!
  6. Dec 2, 2005 #5
    If it worked that way Nader would be President.
  7. Dec 2, 2005 #6

Gold Member

No one voted for nader, not even nader.
  8. Dec 2, 2005 #7
    no but he's the only one who didn't commit voter fraud. Win by default.
  9. Dec 2, 2005 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Following a promising start, the funniest member thread degenerates into political banter after four posts. hm, I guess that is kind of funny actually. o:)
  10. Dec 2, 2005 #9

Gold Member

Yah smurf, quit trying to slander me and my species.
  11. Dec 2, 2005 #10
    This is generally the way I think of Pengwuino...

12. Dec 2, 2005 #11
    LMAO... nice photoshoping
  13. Dec 2, 2005 #12
    It's actually not my own work. I just found it in a google search.

My Av on the otherhand is actually my own work with cut and paste and a bit of blending.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  14. Dec 2, 2005 #13
    I want to read some of the funniest stuff by all the other nominees, so I am going to start off with some of mine. This thread started out as a simple question about tasks that are unpleasant. Ivan mentioned a biologist saying masturbating a rhino, which struck me as oddly funny and I ran with it. My additions start on page 4 I think.

Another one of mine I liked was my internetathon for poor Tribdog who was complaining about getting too much sex. My contributions (to the post, not Tribdogs's complaint:yuck:) started on page 4 I think.

Come one now guys, I showed you mine, show me yours. :biggrin:
  15. Dec 2, 2005 #14
    I was always fond of my "Why is bra singular and panties plural? thread. But I can't seem to find it.
  16. Dec 2, 2005 #15
    I think I found it.
    On a side note, a search of your posts only for the word panties, brought a result of 20 threads! Just thought you ought to know. :biggrin:
    On another side note, so did mine. :rofl::rofl:
  17. Dec 2, 2005 #16
    teehee, I just added myself to my buddy list.

How do you search the posts of someone? I only know how to "view all posts"
  18. Dec 2, 2005 #17
    never mind, figured it out.
  19. Dec 2, 2005 #18
    Maybe it's just me, but I found this thread highly amusing.

Edit: Here's the rest of the insomniac collection that I found:

Trivia: Many don't know but the real founding of the PF Brotherhood took part in the Insomnia days.

Franz's insomnia thread is to the brotherhood as the bread is to sliced bread.
  20. Dec 2, 2005 #19
    I wanna win for the unfunniest member, so I'm gonna come out with the oldest, corniest, crumbiest, worst physics joke (derrogatories in increasing order of negativieness) I can think of (it's actually the only one I know :P): Heisenberg was speeding, a police man stops him and says, "Do you know where you are?" to which Heisenberg replies, "Why of course, I'm two miles from the Swiss border cutting through the Rhine". To which the policeman replies, "Do you know how fast you were going??" ... sorry.. heh. That's not a bad idea for a new thread actually.. physics jokes!
  21. Dec 2, 2005 #20

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Well, [post=724786]this one[/post] was kind of funny.

More importantly, Monique never did explain how she got a blister on her wrist from using a wisk.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?