Funniest member - Artman, Danger, MIH, BobG, etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Member
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
69 replies · 7K views
oh, you still have those gerbils? And they aren't bros, one is female.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
I thought it was more that you liked to help the law out.
I'm so surrounded by in-laws now that I can't even tell any more.
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
I thought epiladies were women who convulsed on the floor when subjected to strobe lighting.
Look, stop now. The bros. have receded into my pelvis and refuse to come out until we change the subject.
:smile: :smile: :smile: x2 (You earned 3 for each of those.)
 
tribdog said:
oh, you still have those gerbils? And they aren't bros, one is female.
That's... just... Everytime I think about it my mind bends away from the idea like two like-charged magnets trying to dance a waltz.

My band has just changed its name to The 5hitting Jesuses. I'm so proud of that one.
 
Danger said:
:smile: :smile: :smile: x2 (You earned 3 for each of those.)
Ha ha! Complicated scoring system.

I'm giving you :smile:(t) = :smile:0 + e^:smile: - 1/:smile: + :smile:t^2.
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
I'm giving you :smile:(t) = :smile:0 + e^:smile: - 1/:smile: + :smile:t^2.

Am I reading it wrong, or does that say that I'm a square with only 9 toes? :confused:

Love your band name, by the bye. Do you actually spell it with a '5', or is that just to bypass the PF censor?
 
Danger said:
Am I reading it wrong, or does that say that I'm a square with only 9 toes? :confused:
Probably. I shouldn't do math-related humour. I'm bad enough at humour, but I suck terribly at math. :smile:

Danger said:
Love your band name, by the bye. Do you actually spell it with a '5', or is that just to bypass the PF censor?
Purely a ruse to fool to the large lunar mammals among us. Alternatively I could have said we were now called 'The Lace Curtain Jesuses' and that... actually is odd enough to work. Glad you like the name. You can be an honourary groupie.

Why is that the polls are closed on the 9th but the awards aren't announced until the 12th? Can't we just look at the polls to see who won?
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
Why is that the polls are closed on the 9th but the awards aren't announced until the 12th? Can't we just look at the polls to see who won?
I think that they have to double-check all of the filters to make sure that none of the Florida folks sneaked in fake Bush votes.
 
Danger said:
I think that they have to double-check all of the filters to make sure that none of the Florida folks sneaked in fake Bush votes.
Heh heh. PF scandal as Community Spirit ballot found stuffed behind a pew in a church. Bernhardt Media announces winner before the results are in. I can see it all now...
 
hey, we had some cheating last year, but I got away with it.