Gay Penguin Pairs Found in Japanese Aquariums

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 6K views
chroot said:
I'm of the unscientific opinion that animals like dogs are neither heterosexual nor homosexual nor even bisexual -- they are omnisexual. Most dogs will have sex with just about anything -- pillows, Buicks, human legs, furniture, pretty much anything. Every now and then it just happens to be another dog of the opposite sex, and it all works out nicely.

- Warren

:smile: Actually, most of that I would consider the doggy equivalent of masturbation. I can't think of a species of mammal where the males don't do that!

Gokul43201 said:
I say leave them in there for at least another 4 years. This wouldn't be a great time for them to come out of the closet.

LOL! I hadn't thought of it that way...LOL! Coming out of the closet! :smile:
 
Biology news on Phys.org
chroot said:
I'm of the unscientific opinion that animals like dogs are neither heterosexual nor homosexual nor even bisexual -- they are omnisexual. Most dogs will have sex with just about anything -- pillows, Buicks, human legs, furniture, pretty much anything. Every now and then it just happens to be another dog of the opposite sex, and it all works out nicely.

- Warren


Sure seems like that. More disturbingly the females do it to. My Aunt and uncle have about five dogs, all female, and when they were younger everyone in a while they'd mount each other. Small children too.
 
chroot said:
I'm of the unscientific opinion that animals like dogs are neither heterosexual nor homosexual nor even bisexual -- they are omnisexual. Most dogs will have sex with just about anything -- pillows, Buicks, human legs, furniture, pretty much anything. Every now and then it just happens to be another dog of the opposite sex, and it all works out nicely.

- Warren

Yeah, that's my problem...
 
Mk said:
Yeah, that's my problem...

You're omnisexual?