General How stuff works video capsules, blog or podcast?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
tamtam402
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
General "How stuff works" video capsules, blog or podcast?

Hey, I'd really like to spend a few minutes (15-30 minutes per day) learning about how random stuff works. Anything from electronics to cars to specific pieces of technologies, to industrial processes, etc.

I'm posting in this section because I don't have access to the Learning Material one.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org


tamtam402 said:
Hey, I'd really like to spend a few minutes (15-30 minutes per day) learning about how random stuff works. Anything from electronics to cars to specific pieces of technologies, to industrial processes, etc.

I'm posting in this section because I don't have access to the Learning Material one.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

I don't guarantee that you'll learn new things everyday but there are lots of cool resources on the net like youtube (subscribe to someone who has the same interests and post these kinds of videos..). Also, there are plenty of television channels dedicated to that such as "Discovery channel" etc... Lots of interesting documentaries there.