Generating Free Electricity with a Magnetic Motor

In summary, the conversation revolves around the idea of generating electricity through a magnetic motor attached to a dc motor or altenator. The goal is to produce 20-50 watts or more of free electricity. There is also a mention of making a generator with magnets rotating inside coils of copper wire, with a focus on improving efficiency.
Aqib Ansari
i had got a project of generating elctricity and i thought to make magnetic motor attached to a dc motor or altenator which can produce 20-50 watts or more its free electricity any ideas

plus if i could make a generator with magnets rotating inside coils of copper wire and if is very effecient

Engineering news on Phys.org
Aqib Ansari said:
I had got a project of generating electricity and I thought to make magnetic motor attached to a dc motor or altenator which can produce 20-50 watts or more. It is free electricity. Any ideas?

Plus if I could make a generator with magnets rotating inside coils of copper wire and if is very effecient

Well Ansari. After editing your thread the best I could, I can honestly tell you this. Many of us have passed that road and came to learn how flowed our thinking was. I hope in due cause you will realize that you can not get more (energy) than what you give. Actuallly you always get less. I guess from your statement you have met failure (you said "I had got'').

About making a generator with magnets rotating inside coils made of copper? Well that is how simple dynamos are made (check your bicycle's dynamo today). How to make them efficient? Now that is a good project. Try.

Related to Generating Free Electricity with a Magnetic Motor

What is a magnetic motor?

A magnetic motor is a device that uses the power of magnets to generate electricity. It consists of a rotor, stator, and magnets that work together to convert kinetic energy into electrical energy.

How does a magnetic motor generate free electricity?

A magnetic motor generates free electricity by utilizing the magnetic force between the rotor and stator to produce rotational motion. This motion is then converted into electrical energy through a generator attached to the motor.

Is it possible to build a magnetic motor at home?

Yes, it is possible to build a magnetic motor at home with the right materials and knowledge. However, it is important to note that the efficiency and effectiveness of a homemade magnetic motor may vary.

What are the benefits of using a magnetic motor for electricity generation?

There are several benefits to using a magnetic motor for electricity generation. Some of these include lower maintenance costs, no emissions or pollution, and the potential for a continuous energy supply.

Are there any limitations or drawbacks to using a magnetic motor for electricity generation?

While magnetic motors have many benefits, there are also some limitations and drawbacks. These include the initial cost of building the motor, the need for strong and rare-earth magnets, and the potential for the motor to lose efficiency over time.