Get Advice on How to Reduce Badly Influence of Sunrises

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Villain
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Villain
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I need you advice:)

Topic: I need you advice:)
Hello!
I need your help!
I like to see to the sunrise, but I learn that it’s very bad for my eyes :(
What I can do for decrease of badly influence? Maybe, you know different special exercises for eyes or some more.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Are you referring to trying to look directly into the sun?
 
If you want to look directly at the sun, use at the very least a heavy-duty welding lens. Usually, though, a sunrise is visible peripherally. The safest way might be to watch it through the viewfinder of a camcorder.
 
Welcome to PF!

Villain said:
… special exercises for eyes or some more.

Hi Villain! Welcome to PF! :smile:

Exercises only strengthen the muscles.

Looking directly at the sun can damage the retina. :frown: