Goodbye Physics Forums - Last Visit

• Thread starter Ratzinger
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is leaving Physics Forums due to a new job opportunity that will require their full attention. They have been a member for over 5 years and will not be active on any other science forums due to time constraints. They will miss the diverse community and advise others to continue engaging in discussions and being respectful and open-minded.
Ratzinger
I just like to say this was the last time I visited site!

Physics news on Phys.org
Goodbye, Ratzinger. It's a shame one feels like they have to leave over such a trivial dispute.

Basically he broke the rules, got warned to stop, and is going to cry to mommy.

Ok, that's enough.

Related to Goodbye Physics Forums - Last Visit

1. What is the reason for your departure from Physics Forums?

I am leaving Physics Forums because I have received a new job opportunity that requires my full attention, and I will no longer have the time to participate in discussions on the forum.

2. How long have you been a member of Physics Forums?

I have been a member of Physics Forums for over 5 years. During this time, I have learned a lot from the discussions and interactions with other members.

3. Will you still be active on other science forums?

Unfortunately, due to my new job, I will not have the time to be active on any other science forums. However, I will continue to follow and read interesting discussions whenever I have the chance.

4. What will you miss the most about Physics Forums?

I will miss the diverse community of passionate and knowledgeable individuals who always provided interesting perspectives and insights on various scientific topics.

5. Do you have any advice for other members of Physics Forums?

My advice would be to continue engaging in discussions and asking questions. This forum is a great platform to learn from others and expand your knowledge in the field of physics. Also, always be respectful and open-minded towards different opinions.