Graphing y'=y-x+1 on TI Nspire CX CAS

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter ineedhelpnow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cas Graphing Nspire
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
ineedhelpnow
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
how do i graph y'=y-x+1 on ti nspire cx cas.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
the example they use is simple. I can't input f(x)=y-x+1 into the calculator. when i try y1=y-x+1, nothing shows up on the screen
 
ineedhelpnow said:
the example they use is simple. I can't input f(x)=y-x+1 into the calculator. when i try y1=y-x+1, nothing shows up on the screen

Are you sure you have the window coordinates defined such that the plot passes through it? What happens when you trace the function?
 
I'm not sure. But I did it and the graph showed up and then I mistakenly closed the document, I didn't change any settings but I wasn't able to do it again.