Ti-nspire cx cas search function?

In summary, the Ti-nspire cx cas search function is a feature on the calculator that allows users to search for specific terms or equations within the calculator's operating system or stored documents. It can be accessed by pressing the "menu" button or using the "ctrl" and "f" keys. The search function can be used to search for equations, variables, or keywords within saved documents, with a limit of 10 search results displayed at a time. However, additional results can be viewed by using the arrow keys. It cannot be used to search for terms or equations online.
mikko paatainen
Is it possible to search for a word on a document after I have sent it to my ti-nspire cx cas calculator?

Computer science news on Phys.org

1. What is the "Ti-nspire cx cas search function" used for?

The Ti-nspire cx cas search function is a feature on the Ti-nspire cx cas calculator that allows users to search for specific terms or equations within the calculator's operating system or stored documents.

2. How do I access the search function on the Ti-nspire cx cas calculator?

To access the search function, simply press the "menu" button on the calculator and then select "search" from the menu options. Alternatively, you can also press the "ctrl" and "f" keys at the same time to access the search function.

3. Can I use the search function to search for specific equations or variables within my saved documents?

Yes, the Ti-nspire cx cas search function allows you to search for specific equations, variables, or keywords within your saved documents. This can be especially helpful when trying to locate a specific equation or variable in a large document or set of notes.

4. Is there a limit to the number of search results the Ti-nspire cx cas calculator can display?

Yes, the search function on the Ti-nspire cx cas calculator can display up to 10 search results at a time. However, you can use the arrow keys to scroll through additional results if there are more than 10 matches.

5. Can I use the search function to search for terms or equations online?

No, the Ti-nspire cx cas search function is only designed to search within the calculator's operating system and saved documents. It cannot be used to search for terms or equations online.