Happy April Fools Day, PF Come in and have some cake.

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 6K views
zoobyshoe
Messages
6,514
Reaction score
1,255
fat_lady_eating_cake.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I was about to go eat lunch, thank you very much!
 
And happy birthday to you too.

*yarrrrrrrrrghh...yaaaaaarrrrrggggggh...waurrrrrrrrghaurrrrrrghhhh...
 
I suddenly have the urge to go exercise for six hours.
 
I thought you were just going to post my portrait - not the original photo!:mad:
 
Wow, what a babe :!)
 
Math Is Hard said:
I thought you were just going to post my portrait - not the original photo!:mad:

Whoops! That's right. You said not to do anything like this with the picture I took of you. Guess I'll have to post one of me to make up for it:

http://www.houseoffusion.com/users/images/fat_guy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
Fire up your web cam, Zoob. I'm gettin' turned on.

Finally! I can't tell you what I've been doing with those pics of you going at that cake.
 
Math Is Hard said:
I'm known as "the face that shipped a thousand lunches".

When your phone rings and a voice says "Hey baby, whachoo eatin", you'll know it's me.
 
brewnog said:
Oh God, I Was Eating!

Just think of it as a scene from an altogether different horror movie named "Jaws".