Happy Mother's Day to our PF Moms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
22,714
Reaction score
7,806
:smile:

Happy Mother's Day to all our PF Moms.

:smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Happy Mother's Day!1111111

Who here is a mother? Evo is, but I can't think of any other regular that is :confused:
 
Astronuc said:
:smile:

Happy Mother's Day to all our PF Moms.

:smile:

You had me going then :rolleyes: . But then I realized, mother's day in the UK is in March and I did actually get my mum something, phew...:cool:

~H
 
A belated Happy Mother's Day to our UK Moms. :smile:
 
Oh, **** i am in trouble :mad:

I should read the thread properly, double Phew.
 
Last edited:
Happy day moms, geez, wasn't it a different day last year?
 
Why is it that Moms get boxes of chocolates and flowers, and Dads get a card if they are lucky ?
 
wolram said:
Why is it that Moms get boxes of chocolates and flowers, and Dads get a card if they are lucky ?

My mum got perfume off me :biggrin: , my dad got a bottle of JD :cool: . And wolrom, I dissappointed with you. I thought you were english? Whats with "moms"?

~H
 
Every year this throws me and I have a brief panic before realising it's not the UK one. You'd think I'd learn, but no... :rolleyes:
 
Hootenanny said:
My mum got perfume off me :biggrin: , my dad got a bottle of JD :cool: . And wolrom, I dissappointed with you. I thought you were english? Whats with "moms"?

~H

What is wrong with (moms) :confused: and why do i all ways get the grumpy
:confused:
 
wolram said:
What is wrong with (moms) :confused: and why do i all ways get the grumpy
:confused:
I think it's got something to do with dads, aka husbands, aka . . . .

I am sometimes reminded of Bill Cosby's comment about his wife giving birth - "she stood up, grabbed his lower lip and pulled it up over his face, while exclaiming 'You did this to me!' . . . ."
 
wolram said:
What is wrong with (moms) :confused: and why do i all ways get the grumpy
:confused:

You don't always get the grumpy off me :smile: . It's something of a pet hate of mine, I apologise. When people insist on using american pronunciations such as, aluminum and integral etc. (especially my mates because they know it winds me up!)

~H
 
Hootenanny said:
You don't always get the grumpy off me :smile: . It's something of a pet hate of mine, I apologise. When people insist on using american pronunciations such as, aluminum and integral etc. (especially my mates because they know it winds me up!)

~H

Oh, gotcha, them yanks do distort the English language some what :smile:
alU minum :smile: :smile:
 
mattmns said:
Who here is a mother? Evo is, but I can't think of any other regular that is :confused:
:bugeye:
How can I forget Moonbear?:devil:
 
Unless I missed it, Moonbear is not a mom yet.

Patty, hypatia, alexandra, adrenaline, and a few others are moms.

Meanwhile, I am supervising my son who is baking a cake for his mom. :smile:
 
Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day to all PF Moms and PFer's Moms!


Astronuc said:
Unless I missed it, Moonbear is not a mom yet.
I thought franzbear is Moonbear's child!:blushing:
 
Happy future moms day Moon B.
 
Thanks all!

I've been invited to Spawn's place to make dinner for her and the Evo Child tonight. First I have to go shopping and buy what I'm going to cook. :rolleyes:
 
Happy Mother's day for all you mums out there.

Folks, take it from someone who knows : be happy that you can still celebrate this day, so get off your but and do something special for your mothers NOW! :biggrin:
 
I think that they should have a holiday for Godmothers as well...

Oh well. Happy Mother's Day, PF moms! :)
 
Evo said:
Thanks all!

I've been invited to Spawn's place to make dinner for her and the Evo Child tonight. First I have to go shopping and buy what I'm going to cook. :rolleyes:
Give our wishes to Spawn for a speedy recovery from her illness. I hope Evo child doesn't get it.

What to cook - hmmmm. Maybe chicken soup for Spawn.

A chicken curry over rice might be nice. :-p

Keep it simple. After all it is Mother's Day. :rolleyes:
 
Math Is Hard said:
I got an extra nuzzle from my 4-legged child this morning.
That's right, you qualify as a mom! :approve:

And so does Tsu!

We've got to send an animal to Moonbear, I think she might like the JAWS OF DEATH. :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
That's right, you qualify as a mom! :approve:

And so does Tsu!

We've got to send an animal to Moonbear, I think she might like the JAWS OF DEATH. :biggrin:
Yes! Yes! Send her JAWS! Jaws could help her herd the sheep!:approve:
 
And pull her up that icy driveway in the winter!

Oh, and it's just me and Evo Child tonight, she's taking me to Hardee's for a burger. :!)
 
Happy Mothers Day moms!

Tsu is playing on the beach in San Diego, as was I this morning. :biggrin: