Happy Mother's Day to our PF Moms
- Thread starter Astronuc
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
mattmns
- 1,129
- 5
Happy Mother's Day!1111111
Who here is a mother? Evo is, but I can't think of any other regular that is
Who here is a mother? Evo is, but I can't think of any other regular that is
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,621
- 9
Astronuc said:![]()
Happy Mother's Day to all our PF Moms.
![]()
You had me going then
~H
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Oh, **** i am in trouble 
I should read the thread properly, double Phew.
I should read the thread properly, double Phew.
Last edited:
heartless
- 220
- 2
Happy day moms, geez, wasn't it a different day last year?
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Why is it that Moms get boxes of chocolates and flowers, and Dads get a card if they are lucky ?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,621
- 9
wolram said:Why is it that Moms get boxes of chocolates and flowers, and Dads get a card if they are lucky ?
My mum got perfume off me
~H
matthyaouw
Gold Member
- 1,125
- 5
Every year this throws me and I have a brief panic before realising it's not the UK one. You'd think I'd learn, but no... 
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Hootenanny said:My mum got perfume off me, my dad got a bottle of JD
. And wolrom, I dissappointed with you. I thought you were english? Whats with "moms"?
~H
What is wrong with (moms)
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 22,714
- 7,806
I think it's got something to do with dads, aka husbands, aka . . . .wolram said:What is wrong with (moms)and why do i all ways get the grumpy
![]()
I am sometimes reminded of Bill Cosby's comment about his wife giving birth - "she stood up, grabbed his lower lip and pulled it up over his face, while exclaiming 'You did this to me!' . . . ."
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,621
- 9
wolram said:What is wrong with (moms)and why do i all ways get the grumpy
![]()
You don't always get the grumpy off me
~H
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Hootenanny said:You don't always get the grumpy off me. It's something of a pet hate of mine, I apologise. When people insist on using american pronunciations such as, aluminum and integral etc. (especially my mates because they know it winds me up!)
~H
Oh, gotcha, them yanks do distort the English language some what
alU minum
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
mattmns said:Who here is a mother? Evo is, but I can't think of any other regular that is![]()
How can I forget Moonbear?

Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Happy Mother's Day to all PF Moms and PFer's Moms!

I thought franzbear is Moonbear's child!Astronuc said:Unless I missed it, Moonbear is not a mom yet.

theCandyman
- 397
- 2
Happy Mother's Day to all moms! 
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Happy future moms day Moon B.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Thanks all!
I've been invited to Spawn's place to make dinner for her and the Evo Child tonight. First I have to go shopping and buy what I'm going to cook.
I've been invited to Spawn's place to make dinner for her and the Evo Child tonight. First I have to go shopping and buy what I'm going to cook.
Kalimaa23
- 277
- 1
Happy Mother's day for all you mums out there.
Folks, take it from someone who knows : be happy that you can still celebrate this day, so get off your but and do something special for your mothers NOW!
Folks, take it from someone who knows : be happy that you can still celebrate this day, so get off your but and do something special for your mothers NOW!
SimplySolitary_
- 45
- 0
I think that they should have a holiday for Godmothers as well...
Oh well. Happy Mother's Day, PF moms! :)
Oh well. Happy Mother's Day, PF moms! :)
scott1
- 353
- 1
Happy momthers day!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
I got an extra nuzzle from my 4-legged child this morning.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 22,714
- 7,806
Give our wishes to Spawn for a speedy recovery from her illness. I hope Evo child doesn't get it.Evo said:Thanks all!
I've been invited to Spawn's place to make dinner for her and the Evo Child tonight. First I have to go shopping and buy what I'm going to cook.![]()
What to cook - hmmmm. Maybe chicken soup for Spawn.
A chicken curry over rice might be nice.
Keep it simple. After all it is Mother's Day.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
That's right, you qualify as a mom!Math Is Hard said:I got an extra nuzzle from my 4-legged child this morning.
And so does Tsu!
We've got to send an animal to Moonbear, I think she might like the JAWS OF DEATH.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Yes! Yes! Send her JAWS! Jaws could help her herd the sheep!Evo said:That's right, you qualify as a mom!![]()
And so does Tsu!
We've got to send an animal to Moonbear, I think she might like the JAWS OF DEATH.![]()

Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
And pull her up that icy driveway in the winter!
Oh, and it's just me and Evo Child tonight, she's taking me to Hardee's for a burger. :!)
Oh, and it's just me and Evo Child tonight, she's taking me to Hardee's for a burger. :!)
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Happy Mothers Day moms!
Tsu is playing on the beach in San Diego, as was I this morning.
Tsu is playing on the beach in San Diego, as was I this morning.
hypatia
- 1,192
- 10
Wow Evo, I got a dinner at Hardee's last night too!
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
WTH is Hardee's?