Hard liquor, guns & the nuclear football

• News
  • Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hard Nuclear
In summary, the majority of pictures featuring the Palin family with guns also show them consuming hard liquor, which goes against the NRA's principles of responsible gun handling. This raises concerns about the mindset of someone seeking to hold the power to exterminate all life on Earth. While it is unclear if all of the photos are authentic, there is evidence to suggest that Bristol Palin, a minor, has a habit of drinking and handling guns, which is a cause for concern and should be addressed by her parents.
Loren Booda
Of the pictures I have seen with the Palin family brandishing guns, the majority show hard liquor being drunk or having been consumed. Even the NRA would not condone anyone handling weapons while intoxicated. What does this say about the mindset of someone seeking to be entrusted with the power to exterminate all life on Earth?

Physics news on Phys.org
Loren Booda said:
Of the pictures I have seen with the Palin family brandishing guns, the majority show hard liquor being drunk or having been consumed. Even the NRA would not condone anyone handling weapons while intoxicated. What does this say about the mindset of someone seeking to be entrusted with the power to exterminate all life on Earth?

Drinking and shooting. Ahhh. yes.

Ask Harry Whittington about how much fun that is.

Loren Booda said:

You will need to provide at least a few example photos.

yeah, this I HAVE to see.

Bristol Palin (known in the media for being pregnant under-age) is shown to do most of the drinking, although it would take more investigation to find a legitimate drinking-while-gunning picture of her (to say nothing of her mother) from the Internet. I think it reasonable to assume that an alcoholic with a habit of shooting has done both simultaneously.

Here is a slanted short on her habitual use of alcohol, which I regret to report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHKxvnY0gtI".

As a minor, she is her parents' responsibility. I agree that this situation is mostly the Palin family's business, but her mother needs to consider her own priorities.

Note: There seems to be some question as to the veracity of certain pictures showing "Sarah Palin" posing with a gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
That won't do. We are talking about Palin, not her daughter.

Locked pending further moderation.

Last edited:

1. What is the nuclear football and how does it work?

The nuclear football, also known as the President's Emergency Satchel, is a briefcase that contains the equipment and materials necessary for the President of the United States to authorize a nuclear attack. It is carried by a military aide and is always within close proximity to the President. The football contains communication tools and a list of strike options for the President to choose from.

2. How is hard liquor regulated in the United States?

Hard liquor, also known as distilled spirits, is regulated by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) in the United States. The TTB enforces regulations on labeling, advertising, and production of hard liquor. Each state also has its own regulations and laws regarding the sale and consumption of hard liquor.

3. What is the role of guns in the nuclear launch process?

Guns do not play a direct role in the nuclear launch process. However, armed military personnel are responsible for protecting the nuclear football and the President in the event of an attack. Additionally, the military may use guns to secure the perimeter of a nuclear launch site.

4. How are nuclear weapons and their launch codes kept secure?

Nuclear weapons and their launch codes are kept secure through a combination of physical security measures and strict protocols. The nuclear football is always within close proximity to the President and is only accessible to a select group of authorized individuals. The launch codes are changed frequently and are only known by a small group of high-ranking military and government officials.

5. Is there a risk of accidental nuclear launch due to the use of hard liquor and guns?

There is a very low risk of accidental nuclear launch due to the use of hard liquor and guns. The military personnel responsible for carrying and protecting the nuclear football are highly trained and must follow strict protocols. Additionally, the launch codes are only accessible to a small group of authorized individuals. The use of hard liquor and guns does not directly impact the safety and security of the nuclear launch process.