I regret that I did not realize the safety considerations, before replying.
Even if you use different words, you are making a boiler. If you take a closed container holding water under pressure at the boiling point, then if the container splits, some of the water instantaneously flashes to steam. Even without the steam, it sprays boiling water. It could kill everyone nearby.
Ever since numerous boiler explosion deaths in the 1800s, all countries have strict codes for boiler design, construction, and operation. You have little freedom to design it yourself. You must comply with the codes. Most such codes also say that the design must be signed off by a licensed professional engineer. If you have workers, there are additional OSHA codes. If you have tourists, then even more safety codes apply.
I think you have no choice but to hire professional engineers to design the whole system. Certainly, asking strangers on the Internet for advice is not the way to go.
Thread closed.