Has anyone ever read The Nature of Personal Reality?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the book "The Nature of Personal Reality" by Jane Roberts. The speaker has questions about the concept of natural guilt, identifying and changing core beliefs, and how thoughts can shape the physical self. They also mention that the book is popular among the New Age movement, but the expert summarizer has not read it and has no interest in doing so.
Rasine
i am currently reading the nature of personal reality by jane roberts and i have a few questions and i would also like to discuss the implications of this book.

what exactly is natural guilt?

how can i identify and change my core beliefs?

how do my thoughts shape the physical me and how can i miniputale it?

...any others i will post as i think of them

Physics news on Phys.org
Never heard of it, doesn't sound like something I would read.

OY :bugeye: I looked it up. It's written by a dead guy named Seth (Jane Roberts channels him). As one commenter on Amazon.com said it's "the Bible for the whole the New Age Movement".

Now I know why I've never heard of it.

Whatever floats your boat is what I always say.

:confused:

1. Can The Nature of Personal Reality be considered a scientific book?

Yes, The Nature of Personal Reality was written by Jane Roberts, a self-proclaimed psychic and author, but it does explore scientific concepts such as quantum physics and consciousness.

2. What is The Nature of Personal Reality about?

The Nature of Personal Reality is a book that explores the idea that individuals create their own reality through their thoughts, beliefs, and perceptions.

3. Is The Nature of Personal Reality based on scientific evidence?

While there is no scientific evidence to support the ideas presented in The Nature of Personal Reality, it does draw on concepts from fields such as quantum physics and psychology.

4. Who is the intended audience for The Nature of Personal Reality?

The book is intended for anyone interested in the power of the mind and how our thoughts and beliefs shape our reality.

5. Does The Nature of Personal Reality offer practical advice for creating a better life?

Yes, the book offers practical techniques and exercises for changing negative thought patterns and creating a more positive reality.