1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Have A Link Under The Post Count

1. Jul 25, 2008 #1
    For each member so people can search their posts much quicker. Just an idea I had when I moused over my post count. :cool:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2008 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

What do you mean? You want the post count to be clickable? It's possibly a good idea, but note that you can search a members' posts by clicking the username and then selecting "find more posts by [user]" from the drop down menu. This isn't too time consuming.

4. Jul 25, 2008 #3
    That's true but it's the difference between "not too time consuming" and perfection.

5. Jul 25, 2008 #4
    Yes. Like Andre said, it's the difference between "not too time consuming" and perfection. :cool:

6. Jul 25, 2008 #5

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Ok, well I'm sure Greg will notice this soon and take the suggestion onboard.

7. Jul 25, 2008 #6

Borek

Staff: Mentor

It is so easy now... and additional link will clutter the screen. Not a good idea IMHO.

Just my $.02

8. Jul 25, 2008 #7

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, we're not going to clutter the page up just to save you one single click.

- Warren

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?