Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Have A Link Under The Post Count

1. Jul 25, 2008 #1
    For each member so people can search their posts much quicker. Just an idea I had when I moused over my post count. :cool:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2008 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

What do you mean? You want the post count to be clickable? It's possibly a good idea, but note that you can search a members' posts by clicking the username and then selecting "find more posts by [user]" from the drop down menu. This isn't too time consuming.

4. Jul 25, 2008 #3
    That's true but it's the difference between "not too time consuming" and perfection.

5. Jul 25, 2008 #4
    Yes. Like Andre said, it's the difference between "not too time consuming" and perfection. :cool:

6. Jul 25, 2008 #5

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Ok, well I'm sure Greg will notice this soon and take the suggestion onboard.

7. Jul 25, 2008 #6

Borek

Staff: Mentor

It is so easy now... and additional link will clutter the screen. Not a good idea IMHO.

Just my $.02

8. Jul 25, 2008 #7

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, we're not going to clutter the page up just to save you one single click.

- Warren

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?