Have you heard about the new math-based novel 'I am number 1'?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter jones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Novel
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
peter jones
I heard some rumors about a new book coming out.

from what i heard, the book, titled 'I am number 1', tells a story about One, who lives
in a numberbased world. the world is divided into clans . every number that lives in this
world is a member of a clan according to what composite prime factors it has.

the story will be a mix of a novel and bunch of proofs and facts about number theory!

Anyone else who heard about this? who wrote it, when is it coming out?
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
That sounds cool. I haven't heard anything about it, though, and Googling doesn't turn up much.
 
i read it on a blog somewhere. I can't seem to find it back myself :s

anyway, I'm sure about the title, so I'll be checking any news on that.
 
"I am number four" comes up in search results, but that doesn't seem to be related to number theory.