Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Head First Physics - view book via Safari trial or Google

1. Oct 17, 2008 #1
    "Head First Physics" - view book via Safari trial or Google

O'Reilly Books have recently released Head First Physics, which is an algebra-based introduction to the mechanics and experimental topics in the AP Physics B and A Level Physics courses.

The book works from the ground up, using problem-based learning, and is suitable both for students who are struggling and students who want to increase their understanding of physics.

You can view the entire book using the Safari online service. Without registering, you can browse the top of every page.

If you click on the 'try safari now' link on the site and register for a free trial, you'll be able to see the whole book (but remember to cancel the trial once you're done, or a subscription starts!).

PS. I should probably say up front that I'm the author. I hope I haven't done anything wrong by providing a link to these resources.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 22, 2008 #2
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  4. Dec 13, 2008 #3
    Re: "Head First Physics" - PDF download of chapter, and view entire book via Safari t

It's now possible to browse most of the book via the O'Reilly site and Google books:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?