Help in electromagnetic sensors

In summary, the conversation was about requesting links for information on electromagnetic sensors. The response suggested using Google as a resource and mentioned that almost every sensor is electromagnetic. The original requester thanked everyone for their help.
Great soul
Hi every body

Could anyone give me some useful links for electromagnetic sensors !
definitons,types or how they work,,

Thanks a lot

Engineering news on Phys.org
hi there

did you have a look in google ? there are many many references :)
remember google is your friend

Have fun reading

Dave

Nearly every sensor is in some manner electromagnetic. You will need to be a bit more specfic to get any meaningful help.

In fact,
I did not post here before looking in my friend Google :biggrin:...
and as u said Mr.Integral, I must go deeper to get what I'm looking for :yuck:

Thanks u all :smile:

1. What are electromagnetic sensors used for?

Electromagnetic sensors are used for detecting and measuring electromagnetic fields. They can be used in a variety of applications, such as detecting metal objects, monitoring magnetic fields in electronic devices, and studying the Earth's magnetic field.

2. How do electromagnetic sensors work?

Electromagnetic sensors work by using a coil of wire and a magnet to create a magnetic field. When an object with its own magnetic field, such as a metal object, passes through this field, it disrupts the magnetic field and causes a change in the sensor's output signal. This change can then be interpreted to detect the presence of the object.

3. What types of electromagnetic sensors are there?

There are several types of electromagnetic sensors, including inductive sensors, Hall effect sensors, and magnetoresistive sensors. Each type uses different principles and materials to detect and measure magnetic fields and has its own advantages and limitations.

4. What are the main applications of electromagnetic sensors?

Some of the main applications of electromagnetic sensors include metal detection, navigation and positioning systems, industrial automation, medical imaging, and environmental monitoring. They are also commonly used in research and scientific experiments to study electromagnetic phenomena.

5. What are some factors to consider when choosing an electromagnetic sensor?

When choosing an electromagnetic sensor, some important factors to consider include the range and sensitivity of the sensor, the type of output signal it produces, its size and portability, and its durability and resistance to environmental factors. It is also important to consider the specific application and the required level of accuracy and precision.