The conversion to nanoseconds is the second step for the question. First you have to find the time for one operation, in seconds or any convenient unit. Then you can convert in nanoseconds.
The given value is not the time for one operation but the number of operation per second.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving