Skip to main content
Insights Blog
-- Browse All Articles --
Physics Articles
Astronomy Articles
Math Articles
Education Articles
Computing Articles
Forums
Trending
Log in
Sign up
Style variation
System
Light
Dark
What's new
Search
Search
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
This thread
Search titles only
Note
By:
Prefer Google? Add "physicsforums" to your query —
search Google →
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Style variation
System
Light
Dark
Contact us
Close Menu
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Forums
The Lounge
General Discussion
New Member Introductions
Hey I am Rohan Rathore, new to this forum hehe
Thread starter
Thread starter
rohanrathore
Start date
Start date
Mar 11, 2026
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
Sign up
Log in
1 reply · 566 views
rohanrathore
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thread starter
Mar 11, 2026
#1
Rohan Rathore here
Physics news
on Phys.org
Scientists discover first type I superconductor that breaks time-reversal symmetry
Protons ride moving waves to reach record energy with long-pulse lasers
A laser that stays locked without active control
Discussion
berkeman
Admin
Messages
69,789
Reaction score
25,638
Mar 11, 2026
#2
Welcome to PF!
Post reply
Insert quotes…
Similar threads
Studying
Hey I am currently studying for engineering and have lust for
thewizard
Dec 15, 2004
·
Replies
2
·
Dec 22, 2004
STEM Academic Advising
Replies
2
I am new to this forum, want guidance
RohitRmB
Jul 28, 2012
·
Replies
18
·
Oct 18, 2012
Other Physics Topics
Replies
18
Hey, so I am just working on a second year Analytical Mechanics
Johnson
Oct 18, 2011
·
Replies
1
·
Oct 18, 2011
Advanced Physics Homework Help
Replies
1
I am new, and would like some tips
SlayerMonkey
Dec 27, 2012
·
Replies
6
·
Dec 29, 2012
Electrical Engineering
Replies
6
Completely new to Mathematics - I am an anxious learner
conure
Sep 12, 2012
·
Replies
9
·
Sep 13, 2012
STEM Academic Advising
Replies
9
Graduate
I am new to this quantum world,just read about fields in this
nouveau_riche
Jul 19, 2011
·
Replies
16
·
Jul 22, 2011
Quantum Physics
Replies
16
Mathematica
Problem with mathematica - i am new to this
lavster
Dec 8, 2009
·
Replies
5
·
Dec 12, 2009
MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
Replies
5
Graduate
Why I am REALLY disappointed about string theory
tom.stoer
Jul 31, 2010
·
Replies
702
·
Jul 8, 2011
Beyond the Standard Models
24
Replies
702
High School
I am new to Calculus. rate of change
Abu Rehan
Aug 5, 2010
·
Replies
2
·
Aug 5, 2010
Calculus
Replies
2
Have you heard about the new math-based novel 'I am number 1'?
peter jones
Jan 30, 2012
·
Replies
4
·
Jan 31, 2012
General Math
Replies
4
Forums
The Lounge
General Discussion
New Member Introductions
Back
Top
Cite this post
Citation
BibTeX