Hi, from a cinematographer trying to turn scientist

  • Thread starter Thread starter durrstopp
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 414 views
durrstopp
Hello!
I´m new here and new to scientific studies, I just quit my job working in the film industry in an attempt to follow my other love, namely physics!

Just started a science-year at community college to get grades in relevant subjects so I can start a 3-year program in physics at the university of stockholm.

Pleased to be here! I will learn a lot from you guys!
Johnny
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF.

Anyone loving science will discover PF to be a very helpful community.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Good luck in your studies!

With regards,
Wrichik.