1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

High School Students: Practice Final Exams

1. Dec 27, 2009 #1
    These are British Columbia (Canada) Practice Provincial Exams..

These are geared toward the BC Curriculum, however it does not defer greatly from other areas..

Select Grade 12, and check physics on the next page..

Great review material.

http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/search/

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 10, 2010 #2
    Has anyone had any success with this site?

4. Feb 2, 2010 #3
    I'm a BC student. The tests are pretty straight forward. Not much critical thinking involved. However, they are good for basic review.

5. Feb 13, 2010 #4
    inutard, these are previous provincial exams... These exams (apart from IB/AP) are the most important exams in BC. They account for 60% of your mark should you take them, i would suggest becoming familiar with the type of problems they ask.

6. Feb 13, 2010 #5
    Yes.. I am an IB student.

7. Feb 13, 2010 #6
    Then i wouldn't recommend these exams for practice, however i still would recommend taking the provincial exam.

I was an AP student in High school, i received quite a bit of money from doing well on these exams. And they do play a part in student selection, as provincial examinations are considered the curricula standard. They look good on Uni Apps.

~Senjai

8. Feb 13, 2010 #7
    They dont do that for us anymore. IB students are allowed to double dip into provincial scholarships because every course is IB and we do not follow provincial curriculum.

9. Apr 7, 2010 #8
    I'm from BC and used this website a lot in highschool for my final exams, even if your not from BC you should do them cause Canada's education kicks *** and you really can't go wrong :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook