Hoodies What do you think of the new look?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=79052&in_page_id=34

What do you think of the new look?

No beans for these guys.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=79052&in_page_id=34

What do you think of the new look?
Well, it's about time they came out with a new look for the bank robbers. Ski masks are just so cliche.

No beans for these guys.
:smile: No kidding!
 
What a wonderful way for creeps and crooks to disguise themselves! Someone wearing such a get-up around here would probably get an ax-handle up-side the head and a quick ride to the county joint.
 
turbo-1 said:
What a wonderful way for creeps and crooks to disguise themselves! Someone wearing such a get-up around here would probably get an ax-handle up-side the head and a quick ride to the county joint.

This is England old boy, Do you see the parallel to another ethnic story, well if they can hide their faces so can we, only we will take it a step forward.
 
I could wear something like this when I go out on the prairie to visit the military base.

Upside: The winter wind out there is horrible. One of these would make my face much more comfortable on the long hike from the parking lot to the gate.

Downside: The gate usually has armed guards.

Even if they don't shoot me on sight, I'm certainly a dead man when they find a slide rule hidden in my back pack.
 
BobG said:
I could wear something like this when I go out on the prairie to visit the military base.

Upside: The winter wind out there is horrible. One of these would make my face much more comfortable on the long hike from the parking lot to the gate.

Downside: The gate usually has armed guards.

Even if they don't shoot me on sight, I'm certainly a dead man when they find a slide rule hidden in my back pack.
:smile::smile: yea, as long as I'm not going to the bank they'd be great, I hope they have them here in Canada because they look like they would be awesome for winter! ... if only I'd've had one sunday. I had to work the day of the big storm; busses were like an hour behind schedule; the trek home was hell.
 
'I'd be pretty intimidated if I bumped into a gang wearing them.'

I remember in grade 11 one night I kind of wandered off into the forrest. meanwhile, my friends broke into this building and stole things that looked like bio-hazard suites. later on I went looking for them, and they saw me, and started running towards me yelling my name...

when I turned around and saw 5 people in white suits and gas-masks running after me I almost peed my pants; I thought the KKK was after me or something. I'd never been so scared in my life; I thought I was good as dead.

once I realized it was them (and they were done making fun of how scared I looked), they took me to where they found the suits... it was like a lab or something, I'm not sure, and it was still under construction. they had boxes full of these suits so I figured I'd take one too, it's not like they'll notice... looking back, it was probably not the smartest idea to break into a place that requires one to wear a protective suit... or to break into any place, for that matter.
 
It's certainly something that gets around bad hair days and the occasional blemish.

Not so good for speed-dating, though. :<)
 
i think the eyes would fog like crazy unless there is a separation between that part and the nose/mouth. the guys in the pic look like they are hot boxing those things like champs.
 
devil-fire said:
i think the eyes would fog like crazy unless there is a separation between that part and the nose/mouth. the guys in the pic look like they are hot boxing those things like champs.

A female reporter wore one to test peoples reactions, she said the eye pieces fogged up,
she found that people gave her a wide berth even though she was wearing Pink trainers.