1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How buoyant force and atmospheric pressure can be helpful in life ?

1. Jan 14, 2007 #1
    How buoyant force and atmospheric pressure can be helpful in life ?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 14, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Is this a homework question? If so please show your working first.

4. Jan 14, 2007 #3
    thnaks in advance !! I am in 8th grade , these question are my homework . Please give me some ideas !! Thanks !

5. Jan 14, 2007 #4

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Did you read my post? PF rules state that students must show their attempts at a question before homework helpers can give advice. Have you got any thoughts about the question?

Can you think of anything that would be different if, say, there was no atmospheric pressure?

6. Jan 14, 2007 #5
    Where do you think they help in real life?

Name a few things and give an explanation as to why you think buoyant forces or atmospheric pressure relates with this.

We'll tell you if you're right or wrong.

I'll give you a hint; there's quite a bit dealing with oceanic stuff =). Not only there, but even in your home =p.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?