How can I use one and half spacing in Latex with the memoir class?

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter EngWiPy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Latex
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 6K views
EngWiPy
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
61
Hello,

How can I apply one and half spacing for my document in Latex? Note: I am using the memoir class.

Thanks in advance
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Try using the setspace package: http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/setspace.html
 
cristo said:
Try using the setspace package: http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/setspace.html

Yes, but \onehalfspacing doesn't work with the memoir class.
 
Have you loaded the setspace package?

(Save setspace.sty into the folder your tex file is in, and insert \usepackage{setspace} into your preamble).
 
cristo said:
Have you loaded the setspace package?

(Save setspace.sty into the folder your tex file is in, and insert \usepackage{setspace} into your preamble).

It is already there.