How can I wrap text around images in my LaTeX articles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ehrenfest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Images Text
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 15K views
ehrenfest
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1
[SOLVED] wrapping text around images

\begin{figure}[htp]
\centering
\includegraphics[totalheight=0.2\textheight]{figure.jpg}
\end{figure}

I am using the above instructions to put images in my latex articles. However they take up a lot of space. How can I make the text wrap around them?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes that is what I was looking for. One problem though. When I insert a picture near the end of a page, the compiler apparently fails to recognize that places then the picture gets cut off at the bottom of the page and the lower part does not even appear at the top of the next page. Does anyone know how to fix that?