How Can Student Scientists Effectively Balance Work, Study, and Family Life?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
4,430
Reaction score
327
I'm working half time in a neurolab, the other in a physics lab. Meanwhile I have a thesis to work on, and two offers to participate in papers (psych and neuro).

So I took my family out camping this weekend instead :)
 
Attachments
  • 252729_10150199298849172_547654171_6840019_3757592_n.jpg
    252729_10150199298849172_547654171_6840019_3757592_n.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 558
Physics news on Phys.org
Aaaaawww, that's so sweet! Pix like that remind me, life is beautiful :smile:.
 
I bet it felt great to relax with the people who matter the most for a bit huh. I approve of this. :approve:
 
That is an incredibly short wife you have there. Your kids must be the size of mice.
 
That looks like a great way to blow off some steam!