How Can You Design a Parafoil for Controlled Descent of Small Payloads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter guru
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
guru
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I'm working on a project that requires 1.2lb(approx.)-payload to be descended by a parafoil. The parafoil needs to have 2 control lines which will be steered by a servomotor. However, I don't know what parafoil to use, nor where to buy it from (even after countless number of searches online). I really need help on this. Thank you very much.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
contact me if oyu have not comeright. I fly flexifiol kites and model planes all of my own design and have done this before
 
how can i design a parafoil to carry payloads of 200 g with 100s descent time?