How did the multiverse come into existence if the Big Bang created the universe?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 6K views
please forgive me... I m new here... please :(
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Priyank said:
please forgive me... I m new here... please :(
Being new is no excuse for bad manners and for asking too much of people as though they were your servants. As Vanadium said, you will get better results with a better attitude.

I also suggest, again, that you read the cosmology FAQ and a good way to get introduced to many of the concepts in cosmology. I'm sure that will keep you busy for quite a while and if/when you find anything puzzling, then start a new thread with specific questions. Don't ask people to write an entire textbook on basic science just for you.
 
Ok, sorry, please forgive me... Please :(
I promise I won't do this from now onwards...
 
Sorry again,
I ll promise I won't misbehave from now...
Please forgive me and accept me as your friend... Please
 
Priyank said:
Sorry again,
I ll promise I won't misbehave from now...
Please forgive me and accept me as your friend... Please
OK man, calm down! I'm sure people have forgiven you by now.
Just remember that every time you have a question, you post a thread specifically for that question and as soon as the issue becomes clear to you, you stop posting in that thread. Any new questions should be posted as new threads.
 
Priyank said:
Ok, sorry, please forgive me... Please :(
I promise I won't do this from now onwards...
Sounds good to me. Welcome to the forum ... despite your rough start I'm sure you'll learn a lot here.
 
Priyank, since you have moved on from your original question, this thread is closed. Please start a new thread for each separate topic, but also make some effort to read about the topic first as suggested, then if you don't understand something, explain what you've read, explain what confuses you and no more demanding an entire lesson be taught to you. If you can post a link to what you read that confuses you, it may help members determine what you specifically need help with.