How do I fix my Macbook booting straight into Windows instead of rEFIT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter noagname
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mac Os Windows
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
noagname
Messages
143
Reaction score
5
I have a 2006 macbook which I put rEFIT on to. So I could install OS's like ubuntu and windows, but when I was installing windows on the separate partition. For some dumb reason I told it NTFS instead of fat and now my computer boots straight into Windows. Skipping over the rEFIT, now I need help. I have put the mac os install disk in and my comp boots off of that. But I'm too nervous to go on. Does anyone have any advice?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You need to wipe that NTFS partition and reformat it to FAT.