How do I remove this $#@ circle thing from my Android phone screen?
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 9K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Mentor
- 15,819
- 10,706
Is that the four squares in a circle thing?
Did you try to hit the x to the right of the PF thrives by your sharing line?
Did you try to hit the x to the right of the PF thrives by your sharing line?
Mentor
- 15,819
- 10,706
Found this page on it suggesting you just drag it to trash.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/t...the-white-circle-with-4-squares-on-s8.818479/
https://forums.androidcentral.com/t...the-white-circle-with-4-squares-on-s8.818479/
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
A followup . Tom's link worked, and was strsightforward: Accessibility/ Interaction and Dexterity/ Assistant-menu- turn off.
Now I'm on to figure out why my Hp 15 ; or should I day my dy Pc ;), ( See pic) battery wont rechargecwhen computer's plugged in
Now I'm on to figure out why my Hp 15 ; or should I day my dy Pc ;), ( See pic) battery wont rechargecwhen computer's plugged in
Last edited:
Similar threads
- anorlunda
- · Replies 10 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 10
- Fervent Freyja
- · Replies 4 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 4
- slow
- · Replies 13 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 13
- yungman
- · Replies 17 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 17
- sara_87
- · Replies 1 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 1