How do I remove this $#@ circle thing from my Android phone screen?

In summary, the conversation is about removing a circular object with four square-ish objects on the top right of a device. The solution is to hit the "x" to the right of the PF thrives by the sharing line or to drag it to the trash. It is also mentioned that the object is a configurable option. A link is provided for further instructions on how to remove it. The conversation then moves on to discussing a battery issue with an HP 15 computer.
WWGD
Science Advisor
Gold Member
TL;DR Summary
Something mysteriously appeared on my screen. How do I remove it.
Hi all,
How fo I remove this circular object on the top right , the circle with the 4 square-ish objects?
Screenshot_20230708_215649_Samsung Internet.jpg

Computer science news on Phys.org
Is that the four squares in a circle thing?

Did you try to hit the x to the right of the PF thrives by your sharing line?

Likes WWGD
jedishrfu said:
Is that the four squares in a circle thing?

Did you try to hit the x to the right of the PF thrives by your sharing line?
Yes, nothings changed.

Turns out the 'circle with 4 squares' is a configurable option.
That androidcentral link has a post that points to a Video with an Explanation:

Cheers,
Tom

Likes WWGD and jedishrfu
A followup . Tom's link worked, and was strsightforward: Accessibility/ Interaction and Dexterity/ Assistant-menu- turn off.

Now I'm on to figure out why my Hp 15 ; or should I day my dy Pc ;), ( See pic) battery wont rechargecwhen computer's plugged in
20230714_210353.jpg

Last edited:

1. How do I remove the circle thing from my Android phone screen?

The circle thing on your Android phone screen is most likely the Assistive Touch feature. To remove it, go to your phone's Settings and select "Accessibility". From there, find "Assistive Touch" and toggle it off.

2. Why is there a circle on my Android phone screen and how do I get rid of it?

The circle on your Android phone screen is most likely a feature called Assistive Touch, which provides easy access to certain functions. To remove it, go to your phone's Settings, select "Accessibility", and toggle off Assistive Touch.

3. How can I disable the circle thing on my Android phone screen?

To disable the circle thing on your Android phone screen, go to Settings, select "Accessibility", and toggle off the Assistive Touch feature.

4. How do I remove the floating circle on my Android phone screen?

The floating circle on your Android phone screen is most likely the Assistive Touch feature. To remove it, go to your phone's Settings, select "Accessibility", and toggle off the Assistive Touch feature.

5. Is there a way to get rid of the circle thing on my Android phone screen?

Yes, you can easily remove the circle thing on your Android phone screen by going to Settings, selecting "Accessibility", and toggling off the Assistive Touch feature.