How Do You Approach Biomechanics Torques and Moments Problems?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
RaidTRevenge
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
QUESTION 1
attachment.php?attachmentid=23817&stc=1&d=1266637582.jpg


WORK TO SOLVE QUESTION 1/SECTION1 - CONFIDENCE 80%
attachment.php?attachmentid=23818&stc=1&d=1266637582.jpg


attachment.php?attachmentid=23819&stc=1&d=1266637582.jpg
 

Attachments

  • QUESTION1.jpg
    QUESTION1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 474
  • QUESTION1 Section1.JPG
    QUESTION1 Section1.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 410
  • QUESTION1 Section2.jpg
    QUESTION1 Section2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 545
Physics news on Phys.org
SECTION1 FINAL
attachment.php?attachmentid=23820&stc=1&d=1266638033.jpg
 

Attachments

  • QUESTION1 Section3.jpg
    QUESTION1 Section3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 471
QUESTION 2
attachment.php?attachmentid=23821&stc=1&d=1266638136.jpg


WORK TO SOLVE QUESTION 2 - CONFIDENCE 60% - 20000N? I think I did something wrong...
attachment.php?attachmentid=23822&stc=1&d=1266638168.jpg
 

Attachments

  • QUESTION2.jpg
    QUESTION2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 423
  • QUESTION2 Section1.jpg
    QUESTION2 Section1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 466
QUESTION 3
attachment.php?attachmentid=23823&stc=1&d=1266638403.jpg


WORK TO SOLVE QUESTION 3 - CONFIDENCE 75%
attachment.php?attachmentid=23824&stc=1&d=1266638403.jpg
 

Attachments

  • QUESTION3.jpg
    QUESTION3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 465
  • QUESTION3 Section1.jpg
    QUESTION3 Section1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 482
QUESTION 4
attachment.php?attachmentid=23825&stc=1&d=1266638573.jpg


-CONFIDENCE 0%

--I wish I knew how to start this problem.
 

Attachments

  • QUESTION4.JPG
    QUESTION4.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 408