How do you change your avatar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LightbulbSun
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
LightbulbSun
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
How do you change the avatar?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You have to either contribute money to PF, or contribute enough information to PF to be recognized by PF staff as a Science Advisor, Homework Helper or Mentor.
 
LightbulbSun said:
Ah, that sucks.

Why? You give something to the forum and you get something back!
 
cristo said:
Why? You give something to the forum and you get something back!

Because it's highly unlikely I'll be able to contribute. I'm not that knowledgeable in many of the subjects.
 
LightbulbSun said:
Because it's highly unlikely I'll be able to contribute. I'm not that knowledgeable in many of the subjects.
You needn't be knowledgeable in many subjects, not many people are. You can just help out in the subjects in which you are comfortable.

Of course there's always the monetary alternative.