How do you make the words blur until the person clicks on the blur?

  • Thread starter Thread starter symbolipoint
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
5 replies · 3K views
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
7,800
Reaction score
2,203
This shows a few blurred words.

How do we make the chosen words blurred?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
you select the spoileroption. :smile:

1763788141447.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and symbolipoint
Not sure I understand but I will try now.
To Blur

I guess it's called "inline spoiler". But it seems to be the upper-face-mask icon and not any smile icon. I'll see what happens after posting.
 
symbolipoint said:
This shows a few blurred words.

How do we make the chosen words blurred?
If you click reply you can see what they did.
 
mfb said:
Only if they use the code editor, or switch to it. It's the [ ] icon.
To clarify:

This button lets you see and edit the code that controls how text renders.
1763995012071.webp


I use this a lot when fixing up nested quotes.