How Do You Play the Alphabet Story Game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter legend_b0bby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
188 replies · 40K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I had nothing but apples, and oh yeah, a banana to eat while I was digging for crude here in Djibouti. Did I mention I had an espresso too. This meager diet a result of the floccinaucinihilipilification of my chances of finding oil in this verkakte piece of geography. The only way to get around in those parts is by horse and I had the intent of trading my judicial robes, a kitten and a can of lard for one, but the maths didn't work out. I don't have a budget like NASA, and the natives are too smart to accept an ornament or a particle, or a quarter. I almost forgot, I requested soup and ate that as well. In this town the ultimate trading goods are various animals like weasels. If you haven't got them, you may as well get in your xebec and go home. Come to think of it, I ate a Yodel too. And a zucchini.
 
Great, Jimmy! I hadn't realized Yodels were edible :)
 
Last edited: