How Do You Solve the Equation 20sin(t)cos(t) = -4cos(t) for t?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nickb145
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cos Sin
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
nickb145
Messages
68
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


20sin(t)cos(t)=-4cos(t)



Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution



I added the cos to the other side but I am kind of stuck what to do. My instructor never really went over this well enough. Ugh..
 
Physics news on Phys.org
nickb145 said:

Homework Statement


20sin(t)cos(t)=-4cos(t)



Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution



I added the cos to the other side but I am kind of stuck what to do. My instructor never really went over this well enough. Ugh..

I don't see any question. What is the problem? Solving for ##t##? If so, after you do that first step, factor it.