honestrosewater
Gold Member
- 2,133
- 6
Happy new home, MB! 
wolram said:Happy times moon bear
And Zapper you are just a greedy So and So![]()
![]()
wolram said:I am just so jealoushave a good time any way
arildno said:I am really worried about Moonbear right now.
If her idea of fun is to make pickles out of men's brains, then Hannibal Lecter is a saint.
It is as I've always feared.ZapperZ said:Oh please, arildno. You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't you know that that is a quality in women that a lot of men find very endearing??!
West Virginia is beautiful in October (in fact, the Alleghenies and Appalachians are pretty nice places year round). It's even equal to Colorado for rafting and kayaking. Any place that John Denver sings about has to be good, right?Moonbear said:Yep, it's very pretty...I live near cows!![]()
I didn't see them before, but today, they were out just before the turn for my new place (I did stop by tonight and check my mailbox and double check that all the directions I gave the driver were correct, even though I didn't move in yet). A few more weeks and the leaves will start turning color on the trees...I can't wait! Plus, I'm no longer responsible for raking the leaves!
So, I can really sit back and just look and enjoy.