How electrons move in subatomic world?

Guy guy, i just learn a little bit about quantum physics and i know that electrons is not particles.
But i dont understand how it move.
By the way im only a secondary school student.
If you explain it clearly and easy to understand i'll be very happy.
But thank you all for taking time to help me!

Answers and Replies

Electrons can be both waves and particles and it's the conditions that determine whether they should behave like a wave or particle. They can exist as a region of space with high probability of finding the electron and within that space, they can literally teleport around.

when they are waves
when they are particles

Electrons can be both waves and particles and it's the conditions that determine whether they should behave like a wave or particle.

Oh please, not that again. Wave-particle duality is an outdated concept! Electrons are quantum particles not classical particles nor waves. There are plenty of threads here about that, use 'search'.

Likes phinds
If any interactions "look" for their wave like characters, they behave like waves while any interactions that "looks" for their particle characters, they behave like particles.

berkeman
Mentor
@Quantum Velocity and @Trollfaz please read the links provided by @weirdoguy

As he says, the wave/particle duality is an outdated concept. And @Trollfaz please be careful not to spread misinformation. That is not allowed at the PF.

Thread is closed.