Joey Bradshaw
- 1
- 0
I need help finding out how fast 120 psi will travel though a 3 inch tube in mph. My partners are counting on me and thanks to anyone that can help me.
When you say 120 PSI you are talking about a pressure. Flow is a different variable. For instance you could say I have a tube with 120 PSI in it, say 3 inch diameter and 4 feet long and it is enclosed so that is the total volume and we open a valve quickly to another tube say also 3 inch diameter and 4 feet long and at a vacuum level of 1 millitorr, you could do a speed calculation but just a tube with 120 PSI in it does not indicate flow so the speed would be zero there.Joey Bradshaw said:I need help finding out how fast 120 psi will travel though a 3 inch tube in mph. My partners are counting on me and thanks to anyone that can help me.