1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Classical How good is this Thermo textbook?

1. Oct 7, 2016 #1
    Thermodynamics (Yunus Cengel Michael Boles , 8)

I'm taking Thermodynamics right now at my community college and if you saw my last post about my physics teacher, you know I have the right to be paranoid about not learning enough in my classes. I've always heard Thermo for mechanical engineers is supposed to be one of the harder classes ME's take, but this class seems pretty easy. I'm not sure if the textbook is just an easy textbook, or if thermo is just my "thing". It seems to also be easy for a lot of my friends so that's what makes me think it might be the textbook.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 7, 2016 #2
    I don't think so. My teacher uses this textbook, and looks like it is used in a lot of other universities around the world. It's a common textbook for mechanical engineering thermodynamics.

Also, I don't think Thermo is one of the hardest ME classes...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted