How Many Bluetooth devices can be paired to iPhone 4S simultaneously?

In summary, the iPhone 4S can support up to 7 active Bluetooth connections at once. It is not possible to connect more than 7 Bluetooth devices to the iPhone 4S, as it has a limit of 7 simultaneous connections. Connecting multiple devices may affect the performance of the iPhone 4S due to the strain on its resources. However, it is possible to switch between connected Bluetooth devices on the iPhone 4S by using the Control Center. Additionally, the iPhone 4S can connect to non-Apple Bluetooth devices as long as they are in pairing mode and follow the standard pairing process.
bhaazee
iPhone 4S comes with the latest Bluetooth Low Energy Module. By BLE Spec, the BLE module can be paired to more than multiple slaves/nodes simultaneously. I would like to know if 4S can be paired with multiple BLE enabled devices simultaneously?

I am not sure if I have posted my query under right Topic. Would gladly appreciate answers

Regards

Computer science news on Phys.org
But as per spec isn't Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is capable of getting paired with multiple BLE enabled devices simultaneously?

1. How many Bluetooth devices can be paired to an iPhone 4S simultaneously?

The iPhone 4S can support up to 7 active Bluetooth connections at once.

2. Can I connect more than 7 Bluetooth devices to my iPhone 4S?

No, the iPhone 4S has a limit of 7 simultaneous Bluetooth connections. Any additional devices will not be able to connect.

3. Will connecting multiple Bluetooth devices affect the performance of my iPhone 4S?

Yes, connecting multiple Bluetooth devices may impact the performance of your iPhone 4S. The more devices connected, the more strain on the device's resources.

4. Can I switch between connected Bluetooth devices on my iPhone 4S?

Yes, you can switch between connected Bluetooth devices on your iPhone 4S by going to the Control Center and tapping the Bluetooth button. This will show a list of all connected devices and allow you to switch between them.

5. Can I pair my iPhone 4S with non-Apple Bluetooth devices?

Yes, the iPhone 4S can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device, regardless of the brand. Just make sure the device is in pairing mode and follow the standard pairing process on your iPhone.