How many of you will go trick-or-treating with your kids?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moonman239
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Kids

Will you go trick-or-treating with your kids?

  • Yep, me and my spouse.

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes I will.

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I don't do it.

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No. Halloween is Satanic. (Yes, there are religions that believe that.)

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 6K views
I remember when I was a kid one halloween and this guy had a mummy sitting on his front porch with a bowl of candy in his lap. Well, the guy WAS the mummy. Best scare ever.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
micromass said:
If I had small kids and if I lived in america, then I would certainly go trick-or-treating with my kids. It sounds like great fun :-p
LOL! I could just imagine micro being Rick Astley for Halloween. Then have a stereo around him and playing his hit when they answer the door.

As for me, I have no kids and I am too old for trick or treating. I am planning to have an outfit. I will be Anonymous with the Guy Fawke's mask and the suit. Oh yea! x)
 
Hootenanny said:
Why is there no option to go trick-or-treating without kids?

Yeah! A couple of years ago some guys from Lehman Brothers came by. I gave them each a dime and told them to put it in a bank.
 
physics girl phd said:
We made a deal this year with our middle child (M), who cares about Halloween the most (because of the copious quantities of unregulated candy it generates), that if he was old enough to start shaving off his developing "mustache" (a source of some apparent teasing at middle school) he was also therefore too old to trick or treat.

arildno said:
You are being too strict on him.

He's actually okay with it. I think he's a bit relieved to not repeat the "candy-vomiting" experience of last year (when he went with a friend and stayed the night at the friend's house, eating his entire bag of candy and probably literally bouncing off the walls... until, that is, the candy came back up ).