"How Much Money Do I Need for Transport to Visit Chris and John?

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter solakis1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Logic
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
solakis1
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
If I go to town Iwill visit chris or john. But i own to chris 3 dollars and 5 to john.Hence if I visit them i have to pay my depts.
So if I go to town how much money do i have to spend

Whatever is your answer prove it
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
solakis said:
If I go to town Iwill visit chris or john. But i own to chris 3 dollars and 5 to john.Hence if I visit them i have to pay my depts.
So if I go to town how much money do i have to spend

Whatever is your answer prove it
There is no answer. You have to know who you are going to visit.

Unless you want to do some sort of probability "most likely" answer.

-Dan
 
Monoxdifly said:
8 + how much money is needed for transport
How can you prove that
``