How old are the members of our website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moses
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
78 replies · 9K views
Nereid said:
Wait till you get to 40, 50, 60, ... 100 iansmith!

Cancel that; by 40 (or 50, if you're in the slow class), you realize that youth is totally wasted on the young ... and that life truly does begin at 40 (or 50).

Of course, only those past these 'use by' dates have the qualifications to pass judgements ... :wink:

I was breathlessly waiting to hear your age. I figure you must have been around awhile to be so mellow. I'll be 58 next March but I have the body of a 25 year old. Everyone believes that, right? :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Les Sleeth said:
I was breathlessly waiting to hear your age. I figure you must have been around awhile to be so mellow. I'll be 58 next March but I have the body of a 25 year old. Everyone believes that, right? :biggrin:

I believe you, but I think you better give it back:smile:
 
I am slightly more than twice as old as my beard, which is older than most of the folks in this thread. :biggrin:

And just a bit older than xck.
 
jcsd said:
I believe you, but I think you better give it back:smile:

Ha, would you? :cool:
 
Turned 24 two weeks ago.
 
I'm 42. I felt quite young until I read this thread...

Damn...

:-(
 
Nereid said:
Wait till you get to 40, 50, 60, ... 100 iansmith!

Cancel that; by 40 (or 50, if you're in the slow class), you realize that youth is totally wasted on the young ... and that life truly does begin at 40 (or 50).

Oh dear God I hope so.

I'll be 40 in two weeks. If anyone has a spare walker? or oxygen tank out there? could you let me know?

Seriously, the best thing about this birthday is entering a new age group for races. Maybe I'll actually win something this year!
 
dextercioby said:
I wish i was 18,but,damn,i'm 22... :mad:

Daniel.

Oooh, don't let's go there!
 
futb0l said:
Meh - I am only 15

Man, I wish I was back at 15 with all I know now. I'd be even more weird if that happened. And I'd still be dateless.