How to Back up List of Favorites

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bacle2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    List
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
10
Hi, All:

I have a Windows 7 Pentium system with IE--pretty close to the latest update. My list of favorite Internet sites is pretty large; easily more than 60 items. Sadly, my system has crashed a few times over the last 2-3 years, and I have lost the list each time when reinstalling.
Question: Is there a reasonably-nice way of backing-up the list? If I had only a few items, I could just copy and paste the links to the respective pages into a single page. But with 60+ items, this does not seem practical.

Any Ideas?
Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Can't you just copy the "Favorites" folder to a back up location? (I have zillions of bookmarks. Way more than 60!)